PDA

View Full Version : What has everyone been up to?

Loose Logic
01-05-2017, 05:35 AM
To all the returning members... what have you been up to? music... life... etc.. fill us in!

I will post an update of my own later as the replies grow!

MG
01-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Man been up to alot since last. Actually put a group together after GE. Started doing real good make real head way and was on verge of breakin threw. Had a bad turn in life and ruined it. Ended up quitting. Had a son and now opened a couple business's so just been working

eli
01-05-2017, 06:49 PM
um ... let's see ... well for the last solid yr and 2 mos i've been fighting
to bring GE back ... need i say more ?

Enemy
01-06-2017, 06:17 AM
Riding the wave called life & Learning a lot.

Rekluse
04-20-2017, 05:34 AM
well u see me on the other sites so u know whats up wit me loose

Danny DiNero
04-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Living good out in Las Vegas now. Fell off the map for awhile... Caught a fed charge. Survived as best I could. Haven't done music in a few years. Plan on making another run for the passion. We'll see what happens.

Glad to hear so many of you guys are doing well and growing. More power to you all. :)

eli
05-01-2017, 12:01 AM
Living good out in Las Vegas now. Fell off the map for awhile... Caught a fed charge. Survived as best I could. Haven't done music in a few years. Plan on making another run for the passion. We'll see what happens.

Glad to hear so many of you guys are doing well and growing. More power to you all. :)

I did the same ... 2010 took GE down and went totally offline and off the grid till
2016 ... I too am going to make another run for the passion ...

Catch us if you can right D-Money ...:cool: